Re: RFS: shisen.app -- Another orphaned game. (Try two)

Vincent Fourmond wrote:
  Hello,

Barry deFreese wrote:
I've done some work on shisen.app, including packaging the new upstream
release.

If someone could review and/or upload I would appreciate it.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/shisen.app/shisen.app_1.2.1-1.dsc

  I find it fine, except that the game does not start (but nor does the
previous version):

vincent@tanyaivinco ~ Shisen
zsh: abort      Shisen

  Is there any special way to launch it so it does not crash (in which
case it really should be mentioned in the manual page) ? Does it work
for you (in which case that would probably be an amd64-specific bug) ?
If it works fine with you, then I can upload, as that won't introduce
more problems than there is in the archive. But be ready to fix the
problem, though.

  Cheers,

	Vincent

Vincent,

Yeah, it works fine for me (x86). Hmm, I don't have access to an amd64 machine. I can try to see if I can hunt someone with one down.

Thanks for looking at this!

Barry