Re: RFS: shisen.app -- Another orphaned game. (Try two)

  Hello,

Barry deFreese wrote:
> I've done some work on shisen.app, including packaging the new upstream
> release.
>
> If someone could review and/or upload I would appreciate it.
>
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/shisen.app/shisen.app_1.2.1-1.dsc

  I find it fine, except that the game does not start (but nor does the
previous version):

vincent@tanyaivinco ~ Shisen
zsh: abort      Shisen

  Is there any special way to launch it so it does not crash (in which
case it really should be mentioned in the manual page) ? Does it work
for you (in which case that would probably be an amd64-specific bug) ?
If it works fine with you, then I can upload, as that won't introduce
more problems than there is in the archive. But be ready to fix the
problem, though.

  Cheers,

	Vincent

--