Forward: Other interesting allegro using games (was Re: alex4 patches)

It looks like most of these games aren't in Debian yet.
--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

I've been working steadily the last year mining allegro.cc for good (and Free) games and porting and packaging them, here is a quick list of what I've ported (where necessary) and packaged so far, I'm sure some of these are already in Debian, but others probably aren't:

ants
alphabet-soup
ballz
crystal-stacker
crystal-stacker-themes
duel3 **
lacewing *
liquidwar *
machineball *
overgod *
rafkill
raidem **
scorchwentbonkers
shippy *
smashteroid
worminator **
zasx *

*  = recommended
** = highly recommended

You can find all the patches I've done to the original sources here:
http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewcvs/devel/

Regards,

Hans

--- End Message ---