Re: warsow: New version of warsow possibly non-distributable.

On Monday 21 January 2008, Andres Mejia wrote:
> It appears that the new license for the data of warsow is even more
> restrictive than the previous license. The new license reads.
>
> Warsow Content License
>
> Assets that are property of Chasseur de bots, use the following Warsow
> Content License.

Cheers,

looks like this refers to the data files. Since the binaries are already in
contrib and data files are already in non-free, I think this is already
resolved.

Which bug are you referring to? 441435? Because that bug doesn't seem to
apply.

--
Ivan Vucica