Re: libjsw: lost interest - does anybody want to take over maintenance?

Hi,

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008, Barry deFreese wrote:
I don't know about oxine but isn't search and rescue hosed anyway? Last time I worked on it, it doesn't nothing but output a screeching sound which makes in unplayable???

The sound is not in a good state, but with some tweaking of the sliders in searchandrescue's config, it seemed tolerable. Other than sound, it's quite playable, IMO.

Cheers,

Phil.

--
Phil Brooke                       PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/50973B91 2000-12-19