Re: libjsw: lost interest - does anybody want to take over maintenance?

Darren Salt wrote:
> Does anybody want to take over maintenance? If so, say so before the end of
> the month to do so, else I'll file a bug report involving the letter 'O' ;-)

Thanks for asking, but I'm only interested in that package as that oxine
needs it. If nobody takes it, and Daren orphanes it, I'll probably do a
QA upload with the new upstream then. Would be nice if someone would
step up to maintain it.