libjsw: lost interest - does anybody want to take over maintenance?

I've neglected libjsw for far too long; I just don't have any real interest
in maintaining it these days (and anyway it's ages since I last used a
joystick, and even then it was an old one with a standard DB9 connector).

Does anybody want to take over maintenance? If so, say so before the end of
the month to do so, else I'll file a bug report involving the letter 'O' ;-)

Anybody who's interested should look here for what I last did to it:
  http://alioth.debian.org/~dsalt-guest/libjsw/

searchandrescue and oxine depend on libjsw, and bug 458774 says that oxine
needs libjsw 1.56 (CC'ed accordingly); jscalibrator should be ported to GTK+2
sometime.

| + Lobby friends, family, business, government.    WE'RE KILLING THE PLANET.

You have had a long-term stimulation relative to business.