Re: Installing into /usr/games

They mostly have some kind of data files in non-free, or a tool to fetch/extract data. Since that company probably wouldn't be happy with us creating a tibia-data package, we'll probably go with second approach. Until we make such a tool... :)

And besides, the client is GROSSLY unfinished; you can't even attack others yet, not to talk about item management etc. :)