RFS: funguloids (updated package)

Hello Team,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.06-5~unreleased0 of
the package funguloids.

The upload would fix bug #449330.

Currently, I have the packaging in SVN.
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-games/packages/trunk/funguloids/
I can prepare source packages and upload them to mentors.debian.net,
upon request. Also, please note the use of '~unreleased0' tag in the
version. Please remove this from the version if you will sponsor this
package or let me know and I will do it.

Andres Mejia