Re: list of orphaned / RFA games

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 10, 2008 at 09:34:05PM +0100, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> > >scottfree -- Interpreter for Adventure International games
> >
> > No upstream update since 1998?  Removal?
>
> Ack, RMed

NACK, ITA'd.

> > >sarien -- An interpreter for AGI resources
> >
> > Probably should be removed.  Sounds like scummvm has replaced it.
>
> requested.

Did you check whether there are games which work in sarien but not in
scummvm (yet)?

> > >quake2 -- improved version of id Software's Quake II engine
> >
> > I filed an ITA but should probably be removed.
>
> ack, RM requested.

Is another quake2 engine available in Debian which you can use to play
the original game data (and/or the shareware data)? I don't want this to
be removed if there's no alternative. If nobody else steps up I might
volunteer to maintain it.

> > >nagi -- game interpreter for Sierra Online (tm) AGI games
> >
> > Also replaced by scummvm?
>
> RM requested.

Did you check whether there are games which work in nagi but not in
scummvm (yet)?

> > >pouetchess -- 3D chess game
> >
> > Probably should be removed.  We already have 3dchess and dreamchess which
> > at least work properly.
>
> ack, RM requested.

NACK, ITA'd.

Uwe.