Re: list of orphaned / RFA games

Alain Baeckeroot wrote:
Le jeudi 10 janvier 2008, Lucas Nussbaum a écrit :
Hi,

uligo -- tsumego (go problems) practice tool
The author says at http://www.u-go.net/uligo/ that he does not plan
to go on developing uligo, and suggest using http://gogrinder.sourceforge.net/
(java, GPL) as a replacement (why seems to be also very stable, and development
is nearly stopped since last release 1 year ago)

From my experience Uligo is a very stable tool, which does exactly what is
needed so it would be nice to keep it in next release.

What can i do for helping to keep uligo ?

Alain.

Alain,

Either adopt the package yourself or I can bring it in to the games team and you can join us and help maintain it! :)

Thanks,

Barry deFreese