Re: btanks and stormbaancoureur

On Jan 8, 2008 12:52 PM, Barry deFreese <bddebian@comcast.net> wrote:

> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/stormbaancoureur/stormbaancoureur_2.0.1-1.dsc

Committed some fixes in SVN and also:

<pabs> hmm, I wonder if README.Debian is still needed
<bdefreese> Dunno
<pabs> leave it for now I guess
<pabs> looks like there is a new upstream - 2.0.2
<bdefreese> jesus, I just built the freakin' thing a week or two ago
<pabs> ah, engine.tga looks like a derivative work of something
non-free - see images-stormbaancoureur/README
<bdefreese> of course
<pabs> he also isn't very clear which GPL he is licencing under
<pabs> bdefreese: it'd be good if the engine.tga ting could be
clarified, and get him to pu the proper gpl blurb in license.txt
* pabs moves on to btanks

--
bye,
pabs