About a couple of licenses in Japanese

As usual, I'm having some problems with licenses in Japanese.

>From what I can understand, this license is free (public domain, in fact):

The Match-Makers (http://osabisi.sakura.ne.jp/m2/):
http://879.hanac200x.jp/se/index.html

        ここの素材は著作権フリーですので、商用でも何でも自由に使って頂いて構いません。

        "This material is copyright free, you can freely use it."

But, of course, I'm not totally sure, so I'd like a confirmation.

I have some doubts regarding this other one:

Hanac200x (http://879.hanac200x.jp/):
http://osabisi.sakura.ne.jp/m2/material.html

It seems to be free, but I'm not exactly sure whether it makes some
restrictions about its usage (commercial use or use in pornographic
stuff). If it was so, it obviously wouldn't be DFSG-free. Can anyone
confirm, please?

Thanks!! :)

Miry