Re: Possible Transition from SVN to Git?

Vincent Fourmond wrote:
> Additionally, I don't think the structure of the team makes it interesting
> to switch to a distributed repository (which, IMHO, is much more suited
> when there is *one* project with *many* contributors, which is the exact
> opposite of the team).

So, any package that is maintained on git.debian.org is actually
maintained, at least in part, using a centralised git repositry that
everyone maintaining that package pushes their changes to. Kind of funny
that despite all the hype about distributed systems, we still use them in
a largely centralised way, but we do. :-)

--
see shy jo