Re: Possible Transition from SVN to Git?

Miriam Ruiz wrote:
> Any thoughts from the rest of the people?

Personally, I maintain quite a lot of games, outside the games team,
because the team's current practice of keeping only debian/ in svn is
far more complication and bother than I want to deal with. Also because
I hate all the dpatch/etc systems that it requires. I think it's a pity
that I effectively can't work in this team due to repository choices
that it's made. I have some hope that if the team decides to package
some of its games using git, it will make choices that I can bear to
live with. (All my games are packaged using git already.)

--
see shy jo