Re: DM-upload-allowed header for prboom (was Re: DM-upload-allowed)

On Tue, Nov 27, 2007 at 11:42:47AM +0100, Bas Wijnen wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 11:10:12AM +0000, Jon Dowland
> wrote:
> > On Wed, Nov 21, 2007 at 11:44:54AM +0000, Jon Dowland
> > wrote:
> > > I expect to request that some of the doom packages
> > > have the field added, but I have to get my DM
> > > application in first :-)
> >
> > Does anyone in the team object to the adding of
> > DM-Upload-Allowed field to prboom's control file?
>
> I think it would be good to mention the uploaders this is
> about.  I think it's mostly the DD(s) who sponsored
> uploads of those people who can say if it's a good idea.

That's a good point.

> Of course in this case, it's clear that it's about you.

The Maintainers: field for prboom contains: Moritz
Muehlenhoff <jmm@debian.org>, Jon Dowland <jon@alcopop.org>,
Stuart Teasdale <sdt@debian.org>

Moritz and Stuart are DDs already, so in this case, it only
affects me.

> Since I have not seen any packaging from you, I have no
> opinion about it (and no objection).

Ok, thank you.

--
Jon Dowland