Including Ubuntu people in our Team

Hi,

I've been thinking for some weeks about this, I think we should join efforts between Debian and Ubuntu about maintaining games packages, and work together for that. There shouldn't be so different in both systems anyway. I think it will be a win-win improvement to be able to count with Ubuntu people directly in our team, and to them to be able to have their changes merged as upstream as possible.

I don't think there should be any problem about this, but I'd really like to hear your opinions on the matter, or if anyone would not like to work with them.

Thoughts?

Greetings,
Miry