Packages of FreeCol

Hi,

I just downloaded FreeCol - a free Colonization clone from

    http://www.freecol.org/

It looks really promissing and I think it might be a nice
target for Debian since the Java situation in Debian has
increased.  Unfortunately I'm very unexperienced with Java
and my first shot to compile it from source failed (probably
quite simple if you have very basic Java experience).  The
binary in the tarball works great.

As a Colonization fan I would really love to see this game
in Debian, but unfortunately I'm occupied with other stuff
and do not want to bloat WNPP with just another RFP if I
do not hear something from a potential packager.

Kind regards

          Andreas.

PS: Please CC me, I'm not subscribed to this list.

--
http://fam-tille.de