Re: Our SVN layout is not that smart OR should we change the SVN layout? (take 2)

At 1151144604 past the epoch, Eddy Petrişor wrote:
> I have had complaints from Sam on IRC and I also faced a
> really annoying limitation of SVN because of the currently
> chosen layout.
> Adding support for all of these at once for all packages
> it is nearly impossible without filling the harddisk with
> all branches and realeases of all the games.
>
> Thus, I propose the following layout:

Can this be summarised as changing the existing
	packages/foo/{trunk,branches,tags}
	packages/{trunk,branches,tags}/foo
?

If so, I can't see much of a problem with it, except it
prevents you from checking out a single packages trunk,
branches and tags independent from the others :) Swings and
roundabouts.

--
Jon Dowland
http://alcopop.org/