How do we call ourselves? I thought it was "Debian Games Team" :-/

Hello all,

While I was searching for information about various games packages I
found that we name ourselves inconsistently. While this will probably
lead to an identity crysis :-) I feel that we should orrect it.

Currently I have seen[1]:
- Debian Games Group  <pkg-games-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org> [a]
- Debian Games Team <pkg-games-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org> [b]
- Alioth Games Devel Team <pkg-games-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org> [c]

Or maybe we should be "Debian Devel Games
<pkg-games-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>" :-) ?

On another unrelated issue, I have disabled some of the visible tabs
on the Alioth project (CVS, forum and some other which we don't use).

[1] http://buildd.debian.org/bymaint.php
[a] http://buildd.debian.org/bymaint.php?maint=Debian%20Games%20Group%20%3Cpkg-games-devel%40lists.alioth.debian.org%3E%20
[b] http://buildd.debian.org/bymaint.php?maint=Debian%20Games%20Team%20%3Cpkg-games-devel%40lists.alioth.debian.org%3E%20
[c] http://buildd.debian.org/bymaint.php?maint=Alioth%20Games%20Devel%20Team%20%3Cpkg-games-devel%40lists.alioth.debian.org%3E%20