Accepted xterm 222-2 (source i386)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 12:25:29 -0500
Architecture: source i386
Maintainer: David Nusinow <email@example.com>
Changed-By: David Nusinow <firstname.lastname@example.org>
xterm - X terminal emulator
Closes: 301173 346377 347790 349462
xterm (222-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Julien Cristau ]
* Install all manpages with "1" as extension instead of "1x"
* Use the x-terminal-emulator.1.gz slave alternative, instead of
x-terminal-emulator.1x.gz. We also need to clean up the mess this wrong
path caused, and make sure that the x-terminal-emulator.1.gz link in
/usr/share/man/man1/ is still there. If it disappeared, we add it in
postinst. Thanks to Vincent Lefevre and Joey Hess (closes: #349462).
* Also add the changelog entry for xterm 208-3.1, so that the BTS doesn't
consider bugs reported against that version as "from other Branch".
The changes from this NMU have been obsoleted by 210-2.
* Add patch 903 by Tim Pope <email@example.com> to not ignore the
boldmode setting. Thanks to Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org> for reporting
this issue and to Thomas Dickey for his comments (closes: #347790).
[ Branden Robinson ]
* Ship "Xterm Control Sequences" document again, in both GNU Roff and plain
text formats, and register the latter with doc-base. (The former is
easily viewable in a terminal with "groff -Tutf8 ctlseqs.ms | more", so it
seems useful.) (Closes: #301173)
* Update copy of XTerm FAQ to revision 1.90 (dated 2005-11-02).
* Resync koi8rxterm script with recent upstream changes to uxterm, upon
which it is based.
44f8ad8e0f08458848a690ee11216063 813 x11 optional xterm_222-2.dsc
f4528b86cf0cc5188e0f0b212bb3b9e5 61319 x11 optional xterm_222-2.diff.gz
81c688c406f44c2a67a3c08b9b07a5c5 438264 x11 optional xterm_222-2_i386.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----