Accepted debian-edu-install 0.653 (source all)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 23:10:29 +0200
Binary: debian-edu-install-udeb debian-edu-install debian-edu-profile-udeb
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Debian Edu Developers <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Petter Reinholdtsen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
debian-edu-install - Override base-config to install Debian-Edu without questions
debian-edu-install-udeb - Execute Debian-Edu debian-installer profile (udeb)
debian-edu-profile-udeb - Choose Debian-Edu profile (udeb)
debian-edu-install (0.653) unstable; urgency=low
[ Morten Werner Olsen and Steffen Joeris ]
* Tested Barebone profile which installs as expected and
can now be used (Closes: #275028)
[ Steffen Joeris ]
* Avoid the kernel question during the installation by
adding seen flags to the debian-edu-profile script
* Avoid question for display modes, because this will be
set later on by xdebconfigurator
* Specify some standard display modes in defaults.common for now
* Avoid message which shows up due to x11-common upgrade
problems and which is unimportant us
* Set manual partitioning for debian-edu-expert mode and do
automatic partitioning during normal debian-edu installations
* Change debhelper to build-depends as we need it during the clean
* Bump to debhelper level 4 and therefore create compat file and delete
compat code in debian/rules
[ Petter Reinholdtsen ]
* Always quote $tasksel in debian-edu-profile, to make sure
the task name can contain () like the standalone task do.
* Install our laptop task as well as the official
debian laptop task if PCMCIA is detected.
* Move code generating /etc/debian-edu/config to the hook executed
just after the base system is installed, to make sure it is
available when debian-edu-config is installed.
* Drop old code to convert locale name no_NO to nb_NO. nb_NO is the
value used in debian/etch.
* Drop old code to add se_NO to /usr/share/i18n/SUPPORTED. The
value is included in debian/etch.
* Fix typo in debian-edu-profile introduced with the autopartitioning change.
* Move away /sbin/tune2fs when asking the profile question, to force
partman-ext3 to use mkfs.ext3 instead of libparted and tune2fs, and thus
get -O resize_inode enabled on all created file systems.
* Remove all traces of the standalone-extra task. It is now merged with the
* Adjust the preseeding code to make sure debconf values are passed
into /target/ by the post-base-installer hook from preseed when
the base system is installed, by appending them to /var/lib/preseed/log.
* Add dash preseeding to let it replace /bin/sh.
* Use preseeding to install debian-edu-artwork-usplash before the
kernel, to speed up the installation.
* Update standards-version to 3.7.2. No changes needed.
* Remove obsolete debconf-save-answers and debconf-load-defaults,
and use the replacement debconf-get-selections and
debconf-set-selections from debconf-utils. Add dependency to make
sure they is available.
* Move preseeding of samba-common/workgroup from the main-server to
the common file, to avoid question when installing the
workstation, thin-client-server and standalone task.
* Preseed grub-installer/only_debian in d-i to avoid the question
* Create /target/var/lib/nss-ldap/bind_policy_soft before packages
are installed, to avoid hanging forever while installing the
361ba8d78152683e177414d7eaea6bf6 819 misc optional debian-edu-install_0.653.dsc
9c73809a815f291baa3f73cdb58829c7 97693 misc optional debian-edu-install_0.653.tar.gz
425202b460d6dac1748656b16849d803 71986 misc optional debian-edu-install_0.653_all.deb
3467499c68d50b9aa6ee6cb9fc2a4e8b 8110 debian-installer optional debian-edu-install-udeb_0.653_all.udeb
4f89288fe5635c6bea0d59372ea8a370 41068 debian-installer optional debian-edu-profile-udeb_0.653_all.udeb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----