Accepted ikiwiki 1.8 (source all)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 12:46:29 -0400
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Joey Hess <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>
ikiwiki - a wiki compiler
ikiwiki (1.8) unstable; urgency=low
* Fix orphans plugin to not count a link to a nonexistant page as a reason
for a page not being an orphan.
* Support pinging services such as Technorati using XML-RPC to notify them
about changes to rss feeds.
* Parse svn log as xml for improved utf8 and security. Note that this makes
ikiwiki depend on XML::Simple. Patch by Faidon Liambotis.
* POSIX::strftime doesn't know about encodings and doesn't return a utf8
flagged string even if the locale causes it to generate utf8 output,
so make sure to let perl know it should be handled as utf8. Also,
the optimised version used for standard time formats won't work if the
user has changed locale, so drop it. Thanks, Faidon Liambotis.
* Fix re-encoding of the comments field to utf8 if a commit fails
due to a conflict. Thanks, Faidon Liambotis.
* Let svn know that commits have utf8 commit messages. Thanks, Faidon
* Add insane double encode/decode to utf8 around call to markdown.
This works around a truely strange bug, which is apparently a bug in
perl, #376329. Also added a test case for it.
* Improve layout of edit page so formatting help link is always visible w/o
getting in the way of the preview.
* Centralised all calls to HTML::Template and force all the templates
to be read as utf8.
* Support pages with utf8 filenames. Patch by Faidon Liambotis.
* Introduce add_plugins and disable_plugins config options in setup files.
This allows adding or removing plugins w/o overriding the whole list of
default plugins, which makes it easier to upgrade when new default plugins
* Support htmlize plugins and make mdwn one such plugin, which is enabled by
default (of course!). Based on a patch by Faidon Liambotis.
* Add a html plugin, which can be used to write wikis in raw html,
if you'd ever want to do such a thing. Slightly tricky, since ikiwiki
defaults to not processing .html files, since w/o this plugin they would
be copied unsanitised. With this plugin, it will process and html
sanitise them, like any other page type.
* Rebuilding wrappers is necessary on upgrade to this version.
* Make ikiwiki --setup --refresh rebuild wrappers, so wrapper rebuild
will be automatically done on all upgrades.
* Don't send pings if the wiki is being rebuilt.
* Work around very innefficient behavior in File::Spec::abs2rel. Result
is a savings of 2 pointless fork/execs per link calculation, which
results in ~25% speedup of ikiwiki building its own doc wiki, and
about 35% speedup displaying RecentChanges!
* Make RecentChanges use a table and some CSS, should be much more readable.
No code changes involved.
* Encode & in diffurl in examples, to conform to pedantic rules.
* Speed up RecentChanges by another 40% or so with some memoization.
* Memoize abs2rel, which is still kinda slow, for another 30% speedup
in time to build the doc wiki.
81870f2e362128d020c212e37f718056 601 web optional ikiwiki_1.8.dsc
34598f470154a5939da5e7393d4827c4 105891 web optional ikiwiki_1.8.tar.gz
e7694d311cf61fd97c5b42022d7d0628 129530 web optional ikiwiki_1.8_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.3 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----