Accepted lg-issue53 1-6 (all source)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 00:53:40 +0200
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Joerg Jaspert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Joerg Jaspert <email@example.com>
lg-issue53 - Issue 53 of the Linux Gazette.
lg-issue53 (1-6) unstable; urgency=low
* New Maintainer.
* Standards-Version now 126.96.36.199.
* Recommended DH_COMPAT is 4, so use that.
* For that i need a build-dep on debhelper >=4.0.2 - added.
* The issues are in a .tar.gz file in /usr/share/doc/lg-issueXX/... .
There is a new script "install-issue" called by my maintainer-
scripts to really install/remove them. It unpacks them into the
proper location and invokes the fixlinks script to get the links
right. At remove time this changes are removed. This means that we
use a little more diskspace for the files. Maybe (if there is enough
interest) i add a debconf question to ask if i should remove the
.tar.gz after installation. But i dont think this is a big problem,
disk space is cheap. :)
* Yes, bzip2 would save some space. But gzip is Essential: Yes, so i
dont need another Depends for that.
* Changed the postinst/preinst to call the install-issue with the
* Changed the rules file to comply with this new build.
* Removed the exclusion of .html files from dh_md5sums.
* Depend on lg-base >=80-3 and Conflict with <<80-2, it does not work
with older versions.
* Removed now useless Conflict with lg-issues, was for an oooooollld
version of the lg-* packages.
* Removed Emacs Local Variables from Changelog.
* Let the postinst look at the debconf value for lg-base/delete. If
its true then delete the tarball and only keep the unpacked issue-
2984c985c12dadca96f639391e2e225f 569 doc optional lg-issue53_1-6.dsc
dde3328595e35f4c7eb61c07a8e4ba4b 3376 doc optional lg-issue53_1-6.diff.gz
55313d15874ea1c2c28aaa96beeb3145 1886322 doc optional lg-issue53_1-6_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.7 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----