Accepted lg-issue18 5-5 (all source)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 00:51:28 +0200
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Joerg Jaspert <email@example.com>
Changed-By: Joerg Jaspert <firstname.lastname@example.org>
lg-issue18 - Issue 18 of the Linux Gazette.
lg-issue18 (5-5) unstable; urgency=low
* New Maintainer.
* Standards-Version now 184.108.40.206.
* Recommended DH_COMPAT is 4, so use that.
* For that i need a build-dep on debhelper >=4.0.2 - added.
* The issues are in a .tar.gz file in /usr/share/doc/lg-issueXX/... .
There is a new script "install-issue" called by my maintainer-
scripts to really install/remove them. It unpacks them into the
proper location and invokes the fixlinks script to get the links
right. At remove time this changes are removed. This means that we
use a little more diskspace for the files. Maybe (if there is enough
interest) i add a debconf question to ask if i should remove the
.tar.gz after installation. But i dont think this is a big problem,
disk space is cheap. :)
* Yes, bzip2 would save some space. But gzip is Essential: Yes, so i
dont need another Depends for that.
* Changed the postinst/preinst to call the install-issue with the
* Changed the rules file to comply with this new build.
* Removed the exclusion of .html files from dh_md5sums.
* Depend on lg-base >=80-3 and Conflict with <<80-2, it does not work
with older versions.
* Removed now useless Conflict with lg-issues, was for an oooooollld
version of the lg-* packages.
* Removed Emacs Local Variables from Changelog.
* Let the postinst look at the debconf value for lg-base/delete. If
its true then delete the tarball and only keep the unpacked issue-
b91b22b0510b1005a179323bf9b7fcfa 569 doc optional lg-issue18_5-5.dsc
f2f023f62743522f3a95f353c3f1d62d 4251 doc optional lg-issue18_5-5.diff.gz
aa7e755685af0e7b349fda20f8cd2274 1315986 doc optional lg-issue18_5-5_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.7 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----