Installed xlog 0.2 (i386 source)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 21:07:01 +0200
Architecture: source i386
Maintainer: Joop Stakenborg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Joop Stakenborg <email@example.com>
xlog - GTK+ Logging program for Hamradio Operators
xlog (0.2) unstable; urgency=low
* Changes to the user-interface: remove horizontal seperator and changed
vertical pane to a horizontal panel. Set style of the callsign cell in
the log so it appears white on blue with a bold font, the border of the
QSO frame also appears blue.
* Add MT63 and SSTV to the modes.
* Minor bugfixes: Clearing the QSO frame will set band to 1.8 and mode to
CW which are the initial values. Update global variable band and mode if
a QSO from the log is selected, so that if we change a QSO, band and mode
are updated correctly.
* Each QSO get's an unique number, derived from the position in the log,
the title of the QSO frame contains the number of the selected QSO or
"new QSO" in case we clear all fields or add/delete a log entry, deleting
a QSO will update the first column, so the number of QSO's are correct.
* Clicking on the 'callsign' column title, will sort the log by callsign,
either ascending (first click), descending (second click) or normal
state, which is sorted by QSO number (third click), when adding a QSO,
the log is set to the normal state first.
* In case you exit through the menu, a warning dialog is displayed in case
the log is not saved.
45f655a66bda53d4805c839d69ed7a90 589 hamradio optional xlog_0.2.dsc
39838eeebe454cc8e902adad1707d94c 185263 hamradio optional xlog_0.2.tar.gz
642a1344a281663f9377d874bb91a556 30316 hamradio optional xlog_0.2_i386.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----