Uploaded vm 6.85-1 (powerpc) to samosa
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 23:42:45 -0600
Binary: mime-codecs vm
Maintainer: PowerPC Build Daemon/Daniel Jacobowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Changed-By: Manoj Srivastava <email@example.com>
mime-codecs - Fast Quoted-Printable and BASE64 MIME transport codecs
vm (6.85-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream revision. The changes are:
* New commands:
* vm-end-of-message, vm-beginning-of-message: wrap vm-save-buffer-excursion
about part of function that does window selection since that can
change the current buffer. vm-narrow-to-page was noticing the
buffer change to the summary; vm-message-pointer was suddenly nil.
* made vm-create-virtual-folder, and by effect its callers, honor
* vm-apply-virtual-folder: honor vm-next-command-uses-marks.
* added no-suggested-filename arg to vm-mime-attach-file and
* vm-preview-current-message: don't decode for preview unless
vm-preview-lines is non-nil, as this is extra unnecessary work.
* vm-pop-end-session: read POP QUIT response; Microsoft Exchange
apparently will sometimes not expunge if we close the connection
without reading the response.
* set reasonable default value for vm-folders-summary-directories.
* vm-preview-current-message: don't block display of any type
other than message/external-body and externally displayed types
when supporting vm-mime-decode-for-preview.
* internal image support for v21 Emacs.
* toolbar support for v21 Emacs.
* Makefile: for 'make autoload' compile vm.el into vm.elc instead
of writing require statements directly into it, otherwise Emacs
* vm-binary-coding-system was returning no-conversion under FSF
Emacs, which is wrong, now returns raw-text.
* vm-minibuffer-complete-word: In Emacs 21, during a minibuffer
read the minibuffer contains propt as buffer text and that text
is read only. So we can no longer assume that (point-min) is
where the user-entered text starts so we must compute this
location. Calling previous-property-change is a kludge but it
seems ot be the only thing that does the job.
* vm-mime-display-internal-message/external-body: for Emacs 21,
use a multibyte work buffer, otherwise the evil \201s appear
in the tempfile and utterly corrupt it. Also set
buffer-file-coding-system in the work buffer, since
write-region may be called in it later.
* dropped use of vm-with-unibyte-buffer. I don't htink it is
needed any longer.
* vm-assimilate-new-messages: only run vm-arrived-messages-hook
if a new message has arrived.
* use a normal keymap instead of a sparse keymap for vm-mode-map.
1bde97e941930ba07d1b809c047c9cd5 42054 utils optional mime-codecs_6.85-1_powerpc.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----