Uploaded xfig 3.2.3.a-6 (m68k) to erlangen
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 21:32:06 +0200
Binary: xfig xfig-doc
Distribution: frozen unstable
Maintainer: Debian/m68k Build Daemon <email@example.com>
xfig - Facility for Interactive Generation of figures under X11
xfig (1:3.2.3.a-6) frozen unstable; urgency=low
* Add pmos.fig and nmos.fig by Min Xu <mxu@Horse.ece.wisc.edu> to
* Apply patch from Joseph Maher <firstname.lastname@example.org> to reset copied
pointer subspline->comments to NULL.
* Apply patch.colors from upstream author, which fixes the following
- This fixes the bug that user colors defined in the current session
aren't saved with the figure.
- Also the background color for the "locked" buttons weren't restored
properly when the lock was turned off.
- User colors in current figure would be lost if user previewed more
than one file before cancelling file popup.
* There are only some small bug fixes in this release, so it should go
into frozen, too. It doesn't close any bug reports, because the fixed
bugs were reported to me personally instead of using the BTS.
f2655ea8dcdd593fb99c9c37a67b2a7e 491004 graphics optional xfig_3.2.3.a-6_m68k.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.0 (SunOS)
Comment: Processed by Mailcrypt 3.5.5 and Gnu Privacy Guard <http://www.gnupg.org/>
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----