Uploaded userv 0.60.2 (m68k) to erlangen
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 23:38:17 +0000
Distribution: frozen unstable
Maintainer: Debian/m68k Build Daemon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
userv - `user services' - program call across trust boundaries
userv (0.60.2) frozen unstable; urgency=high
* Fixed failure to save pathnames in a couple of places in parser.c.
Without this, include-directory would often try to open a garbage
filename. This could be a security problem in certain cases where
user-owned config files were included from sysadmin-defined files,
and the sysadmin wants to control how a user provides services.
* Fix "-quoted strings, which previously never worked at all.
* Fixed spurious failure with `Interrupted system call' on systems
where fread can fail due to read giving EINTR (blech!)
* Fixed race when fd closed at startup, which could cause
`system call failure: kill cat for <fd>: No such process'.
* Fixed spurious assertion failure if user's home directory not
* Fixed a couple of memory and fd leaks in error exits from
include-directory and include-lookup in parser.c.
* Debian and `upstream' version integrated; Changelogs merged.
* Provided `system.default' file checks /etc/userv/services.d and
/etc/userv/default.d; system.override runs /etc/userv/override.d.
* Add <string.h> to servexec.c.
* Add -D_GNU_SOURCE to CFLAGS in configure.in.
* Braces added in client.c to prevent GCC `ambiguous else' warning.
* Reran autoconf.
* autoconf-generated files included in CVS.
* Debian package description mentions use by system admin.
59a72f6470e730d083d2855820f240f9 64096 admin extra userv_0.60.2_m68k.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----