Uploaded vm 6.63-1 (source all) to master
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 06:19:51 -0600
Architecture: source all
Maintainer: Manoj Srivastava <firstname.lastname@example.org>
vm - A mail user agent for Emacs
vm (6.63-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version. Excerpted changes:
* set selective-display to nil in various places in the code
where write-region and call-process-region (which calls
write-region) are called to avoid the CR -> LF translation.
* vm-load-window-configurations: added bind of
* vm-store-window-configurations: removed binding of
coding-system-for-read, moved coding-system-for-write binding
to be ambient only during the write-region call.
* removed all but one of the bindings of inhibit-read-only in the
* vm-mime-display-internal-text/html: Added a remove-text-properties
call to remove read-only text properties.
* vm-mime-attach-object: Don't allow attachment of object to a
composition buffer that has already been encoded.
* retain IMAP session trace buffer if a protocol error occurs.
* removed vm-iamp-store-failed error definition since it was
* 'w' summary format specifier now gives full weekday name.
* vm-mail-mode-insert-message-id-maybe: ensure RFC 822 compliant
month and day name by indexing the names from an alist instead
of relying on format-time-string. format-time-string's output
can't be trusted for this because of the dubious `locale' stuff
in the C library.
* for non-Content-Length based From_ types, don't require a year
>= A.D. 1000 at the end of the From line--- instead only require a
single digit. This change to deal with some evil mailer that
puts a numeric timezone at the end of the line.
* vm-make-presentation-buffer: remove buffer local foreground and
background colors set in the default face in the presentation
* dropped the Videodrome joke from vm-submit-bug-report.
* vm-mime-fsfemacs-encode-composition: bind
file-name-buffer-file-type-alist so that a bit-for-bit binary
file read is assured. This matters only to NTEmacs.
* vm-mouse-send-url-to-netscape: Netscape 4.05 apparently doesn't
like the space after the comma in openURL(..., new-window) and
doesn't create a new window. So the space has been removed.
* read per-folder IMAP retrieved list at startup... forgot to add
code to do this.
* accept lower-case hex digits in quoted-printable encoding.
* vm-mime-composite-type-p: assume message/rfc822 and
message/news are the only composite "message" types. New ones
will have to be manually added.
* vm-misc.el: moved macros to vm-macro.el.
* Makefile: Preload vm-macro.el instead of vm-misc.el.
51d689685367d03e594e22ec41f3c8fc 647 mail optional vm_6.63-1.dsc
3db93a4f246f3d79c1382b1e5801cd00 292030 mail optional vm_6.63.orig.tar.gz
51c552c35664ed6e908cb6ed06a86000 36537 mail optional vm_6.63-1.diff.gz
cdc7d31856e155e9854e68328c080938 394636 mail optional vm_6.63-1_all.deb
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: Requires PGP version 2.6 or later.
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----