Updating the Press Team delegation

Dear Developers,

First things first: Happy New Year! Let's hope that, one year from now,
we will be fixing the last few jessie RC bugs and doing the final
preparation for its release!

Francesca Ciceri decided to step down from the Press Team, after many
great contributions. I am therefore updating the press team delegation
(between dashed lines, below).

After a discussion with the Press Team, I would like to use this
opportunity to clarify that, when possible, the drafting of press
releases can happen on the debian-publicity@ mailing list, as many
more people are able to help there.

I'd like to thank Francesca for her contributions to the Press team,
the Press team delegates (Martin and Neil), and also the Press team
assistants (Moray Allan, Paul Wise and Kai Wasserbäch).

- Lucas

Press Team delegation

I hereby appoint the following developers as members of the Debian Press
Team:

- Martin Schulze <joey>
- Neil McGovern <neilm>

Any previous delegation to the same team, not explicitly listed above,
is revoked.

The delegation is not time-limited. It will be effective until further
changes by present or future DPLs.

Task Description