Registration is now open for DebConf13

Dear all,

Registration is now open for DebConf13, which will take place in Le Camp near
Vaumarcus, Switzerland, from Sunday 11 August to Saturday 17 August 2013. The
registration deadline for those who wish to make sponsorship applications is
Wednesday 15 May 2013. After this date, you can still register, but you will
need to pay for accommodation and food.

Registration
------------

If you want to attend DebConf13, go to the Registration page
<http://debconf13.debconf.org/register.xhtml> and follow the procedure
outlined there. Please even read the website page if you attended previous
conferences, because it explains some important changes with respect to
previous years.

DebCamp
-------

We are planning to prepend the current DebConf week with additional DebCamp
days, but we need some more time to sort out the details. We also need more
money to be able to fully sponsor DebCamp for everyone or to extend it to more
than a few days. If you would like this to happen, please contact us and help
find additional sponsorship. We will send another announcement about DebCamp
as soon as registration for DebCamp opens.

Thank you
---------

DebConf13 thanks its two platinum sponsors, Google <http://www.google.com/>
and the Matanel Foundation <http://www.matanel.org>, as well all other
sponsors <http://debconf13.debconf.org/sponsors.xhtml>.

We look forward to welcoming you to Le Camp in August!

- the DebConf13 team