delegation for the Press Team

Dear Developers,
  the Press Team is changing! Francesca Ciceri and Neil McGovern have
accepted the promotion from assistants to press officers. At the same
time, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl and Meike Reichle have decided to step
down from the team, after many years of tireless contributions.

Please join me in welcoming our new press overl{adies,ords}, as well as
in thanking Alexander and Meike for their numerous past contributions.

We have also took this chance to clarify the role and responsibilities
of the press team. The "job description" is reported below, as part of
the formal delegation.

Press Team delegation
=====================

I hereby appoint the following developers as members of the Debian Press
Team:

- Francesca Ciceri <madamezou>
- Martin Schulze <joey>
- Neil McGovern <neilm>

Any previous delegation to the same team, not explicitly listed above,
is revoked.

The delegation is not time-limited. It will be effective until further
changes by present or future DPLs.

Job Description
  debian-news (but not the the localized -news-$lang mailing lists).

- The Press team is also responsible for the maintenance of the News
  part of the English version of the Debian website (i.e. the content
  currently located under webwml/english/News/).

All the above information, with a reference to the present delegation,
will shortly be available at <http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Press>.

I remind you that the Press Team is helped by Paul Wise, Moray Allan,
and Kai Wasserbäch, as assistants.

Thanks again to the press team and their assistants for their past,
present ... and future contributions!

Cheers.