DebConf video streams available

Hi!

Sorry for the late notification about the video streams. We've been
rather busy down here. People are arriving, while DebianDay, the Day
open for the public has started quite successfully.

The Video Setup is finished, too. The easiest way to watch the streams
and to participate via irc is by using the "Web 2.0  thingy" at
http://debconf11.debconf.org/watch.xhtml.

You can also point your preferred video player at
http://video.debconf.org:8000/Roundroom.ogv for the smaller round room,
or http://video.debconf.org:8000/Auditorium.ogv for the larger
auditorium, where DebianDay will take place.  To participate remotely to
ask questions and comment please join the irc channels
#debconf-auditorium or #debconf-roundroom on irc.debian.org.

The full schedule for the entire conference is available at
http://penta.debconf.org/dc11_schedule/index.en.html. Please note that
adhoc sessions are added constantly. As usual we'll make the videos
available for download later.

Best regards,
  Alexander, on behalf of a quite busy h01ger