Removal of alpha/hppa from ftp-master.debian.org

Hello world,

as alpha[1] and hppa[2] have been successfully imported into the Debian Ports
archive, we are now deleting them from ftp-master.debian.org.

If you are a user of one of those two architectures please ensure that
your sources.list entries point to the new location.

As of now I deleted all the associations of their files in the
archive. The files themselve will be removed over the next few days (not
all at once to not have mirror checks popup on mass of deletion).

Note: This does not affect the lenny release. Alpha and HPPA continue to
receive the same support there as any other architecture that released
with Debian Lenny.

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2011/05/msg00011.html
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2011/05/msg00012.html

--