New mips porterbox available

Hi,

I am pleased to inform you that we have a new powerful mips porterbox
available. It is a Movidis Revolution x16 box, called
gabrielli.debian.org. Movidis donated four of those boxes, so two or
three of them will run as buildd and one as porter box.

Some specs for this box:
* 64-bit MIPS Cavium OCTEON Processor, 16 cores
* 2 GBytes of DDR2 ECC RAM
* 400GB SATA HDD
* 2 Mbytes of boot flash, 128 Mbytes of NAND flash
* Eight 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports

These boxes currently run the 2.6.33 kernel. Many thanks go to David
Daney from Cavium Networks, Florian Fainelli, Andreas Barth and Peter
'p2' de Schrijver as well as Ken Goldsholl from Movidis for providing us
with lots of information about these boxes as well as sending patches to
stablize these machines. Currently we still have some stability problems
when using all 16 cores (-j 16), but i hope this will be sorted out
soon.

Also I would like to thank Luca Filipozzi and Chris Dumont from the
Electrical and Computer Engineering Department of the University of
British Columbia for hosting all the machines for us and dedicating
numerous hours to the project.

Cheers,
Martin

--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster