D-I RC2 -- Call for testing

The second upload of the 2.6.18-4 kernel is now available and is used in
all [1] daily built images of Debian Installer.
We are not completely sure if there will be one more kernel upload for
Etch or not; if there is, it should only have relatively minor changes.

All D-I components have been uploaded as well, including the last
translation updates.

You can help the release of Etch by testing the current *daily built*
images for your favorite architecture(s); these are available from [2].

Please report any issues you find by filing an installation report [3].
Reports of successful installs, especially for non-English installs and
architectures other than i386/amd64 are welcome as well.
Note: please compress large attachments!

For installs in other languages than English, please check if the
localization of the installed system is correct.

Note that at the moment D-I will still install the "old" 2.6.18-3 kernel
to the new system. This will change automatically when the 2.6.18-4
kernel images and linux-latest migrate to testing.

We are currently waiting for the 2.6.18-4 kernel to migrate to testing
before we can start to also migrate D-I components, and build, upload
and release D-I RC2.

Thanks in advance,
Frans Pop

[1] With one exception: arm currently still uses the 2.6.18.dfsg.1-9
    upload; the latest upload should be available in arm images tomorrow.
[2] http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/
[3] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.i386/ch05s03.html#submit-bug