BSP Marathon / BSP in München (Germany) 13.-15. October

Hi,

there will be a Bug Squashing Party in München (Munich) from 13.-15.
October. This BSP will happen as part of our ongoing BSP Marathon to
release Etch[1,2]. The BSP will be hosted in the office of the LiMuX-team
of the City of Munich, food will be provided by Gonicus. We are grateful
for their support.

For further details please have a look at the wiki page [3]. Please add
yourself to the wiki if you plan to attend. If there are any questions,
feel free to ask also on the local debian mailing list,
area-muc@teams.debian.net.

Cheers,
Andi

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/BSPMarathon