Bug Squashing Party in Utrecht, NL, 29 Sep - 1 Oct

Hi all,

In the weekend of Friday September 29th, Utrecht is joining the BSP
Marathon[1] held throughout the autumn to help making Etch the best
release ever. It's going to be held at Utrecht University, The
Netherlands. We've already got quite a number of registrants, including
a handful international ones, but the more the merrier.

All information you might need should be available at our wiki page:
http://wiki.debian.org/BSP_Utrecht_2006

NLnet foundation[2] has kindly agreed to sponsor this event, so
participation is free of charge. NLnet is sponsoring us because of their
interest in the advance and spreading of new network technology.

If you want to register, please do so at the above wiki page. See you in Utrecht!

--Jeroen
together with Thijs Kinkhorst and Bas Zoetekouw

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/BSPMarathon
[2] http://www.nlnet.nl/

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar