New Tcl/Tk list, maintenance team forming

Hi,

As Debian's tcl/tk maintainer for the last couple of years, I have
decided that I can no longer go it alone.  For this reason, I am
attempting to put together a team to co-maintain tcl/tk and some of
it's add-ons (e.g. tcllib, itcl).

It is also, in my opinion, past time to develop some more formal
policies for tcl/tk-using packages.  For this reason, I have created a
mailing list for discussing Debian's tcl/tk infrastructure and policy,
and an Alioth project for tcl/tk maintenance.

Anyone who is interested in Debian's tcl/tk infrastructure or policy
is invited to join the public mailing list at:

I expect that this will be a fairly low-traffic list, although we do
have some fairly important issues to discuss in the not-too-distant
future.

Anyone who is interested in helping me co-maintain tcl/tk, etc.
should contact me directly.  The team project will be hosted at:

http://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-tcltk/

Please help before I suffer _complete_ burn-out and am forced to
orphan tcl/tk.  :)

TIA
--
Chris Waters           |  Pneumonoultra-        osis is too long
xtifr@debian.org       |  microscopicsilico-    to fit into a single