Testing security archive move

Debian Testing Security Team                                 May 12th, 2006
secure-testing-team@lists.alioth.debian.org
http://secure-testing-master.debian.net/
list, which will be used to announce security updates.

We also invite you to add the following lines to your apt sources.list file,
and run "apt-get update && apt-get upgrade" to make the security updates
available.

deb http://security.debian.org etch/updates main contrib non-free
deb-src http://security.debian.org etch/updates main contrib non-free

This replaces the previous http://secure-testing.debian.net/ lines which should
no longer be used. There will be a transition period where packages are
uploaded to both, but you should now use the http://security.debian.org lines.

Note that while all of Debian's architectures are supported, we may release
an advisory before fixed packages have built for all supported
architectures. If so, the missing builds will become available as they
complete.

Debian developers who would like to upload fixes for security holes in
testing to the repository can do so, following the instructions on our web
site.

Finally, we are still in the process of working out how best to serve users
of testing and keep your systems secure, and we welcome comments and
feedback about ways to do better. You can reach the testing security team
at secure-testing-team@lists.alioth.debian.org.

For more information about the testing security team, see our web site.
<http://secure-testing-master.debian.net/>.

Q. Why is top posting bad?
gpg key - http://www.halon.org.uk/pubkey.txt ; the.earth.li B345BDD3