Debian Project Leader Election 2006 Results

Hi,

        The winner of the election is Anthony Towns.

        I would like to thank all the candidates for their service to
 the project, for standing for the post of project leader, and for
 offering the developers a strong and viable group of candidates.

        Finally, I would like to congratulate  Anthony Towns, the
 Project Leader-elect, for his success.

        The details of the results shall be soon up at
 http://vote.debian.org/2006/vote_002.

        In the interim, the results are temporarily also visible at:
 http://master.debian.org/~srivasta/leader2006/results.txt
 http://master.debian.org/~srivasta/leader2006/results.png
  The tally sheet is at:
 http://master.debian.org/~srivasta/leader2006/tally.txt
  The list of people voting is at:
 http://master.debian.org/~srivasta/leader2006/voters.txt

Total unique votes cast: 421, which is 43.3128% of all  possible votes.

        manoj
--
The moon may be smaller than Earth, but it's further away.
Debian Project Secretary <secretary@debian.org> <http://vote.debian.org/>