CFP: Quality Assurance meeting in Extremadura

The Region of Extremadura in Spain generously offered to host a number
of work meetings for Debian during 2006 [1].  There will be a meeting
in December to discuss issues related to Debian's Quality Assurance
(QA) effort.  Over the last few years, a number of people have carried
out QA tasks, but QA in Debian has traditionally not been well
planned, structured and organized.

I hope that the QA meeting in December will bring people interested in
doing QA work for Debian together so we can coordinate our work.
Additionally, the meeting will act as a venue to discuss shortcomings
of the current QA efforts and talk about new ideas.  Following the QA
meeting in Darmstadt in September 2005 [2, 3], organized by Martin
Zobel-Helas, I think that this meeting will be very productive.

This first announcement is a Call for Participation: if you have been
involved in Debian QA, are interested in contributing or have some
good QA ideas, you may want to consider attending this meeting.

The dates are:
    December 13-17 2006 (Wed-Sun)

The Region of Extremadura will kindly cover travel expenses from
attendants from Europe.  If you're from outside of Europe and wish
to attend, please get in contact anyway and I'll see if I can find a
sponsor.

Please note that the meeting is strictly limited to 20 people.  If
more than 20 people are interested in coming to the meeting, I will
make a selection.  Therefore, please include a short description of
what you have done or are interested in doing related to Debian QA
when you contact me.  Furthermore, I plan to have informal talks to
discuss new ideas or problems.  If you have a good idea for a talk or
issue that should be discussed please let me know.

For those interested in attending, please visit [1] and [4] and
contact me with the details necessary to arrange your travel.  For
those who cannot attend, a summary will be posted to this list
after the meeting in December.