Bug Squashing Party this weekend

Hi all.

As already mentioned in the latest release update[1] we will have
another Bug Squashing Party this weekend (Today until Sunday, May 22nd).

The purpose is clear: we need a patch/solution for each and every RC bug still
in sarge: <http://bts.turmzimmer.net/details.php?ignore=sid&ignmerged=on>
At the time of this writing this are 40 bugs, 32 if you exclude already
patched ones and the ones already hinted for removal from sarge.

Coordination at #debian-bugs on irc.debian.org as usual. Please be careful
before actually uploading packages to avoid needless work both for the
release team and the auto builders.

If you don't feel able to do something about one of the RC bugs please
consider to upgrade any system from woody to sarge and file out an upgrade
report. For details and help see the mail "Call for upgrade reports"[2] by
Steve Langasek and the release notes[3].

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/05/msg00011.html
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/05/msg00010.html
[3] http://www.debian.org/releases/sarge/releasenotes

Gruesse,