Bug Squashing Party next weekend -- March 11th - 13th

Hi all.

The release seems to get nearer finally as the end for the biggest
release blockers is in sight (more on this in the report about the release
meeting due in the next days). We picked two dates that seem to be fitting
for what may become the last two BSPs before the release of sarge
(keep your fingers crossed :).

The next BSP will be next weekend, March 11th until March 13th.
The targets are the usual ones: every RC bug that we fix now, we don't
have to fix during the freeze... We will probably not be able to get the
RC bug count significantly lower without a freeze, but we should at
least try to keep it down at a level not much above 100 RC bugs.

The next BSP after that will be three weeks later, April 1st until
April 3rd. Depending on how near we are to the freeze at this point
we may need to apply more special rules about upload targets and
urgencies at this point, but this will certainly be explained in
a separate announcement about a week before the BSP. Perhaps
some people are up for another real life BSP as well?

As usual coordination should happen in #debian-bugs on irc.debian.org,
and RC bugs should be claimed so that the work in progress is visible
on the claims page[1] and on the "unofficial" RC bug coordination page[2].
Other tasks can be noted and explained on the BSP wiki page[3].

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/claims.cgi
[2] http://bts.turmzimmer.net/details.php
[3] http://wiki.debian.net/BSP

Gruesse,