Klecker Home Directories moved

I have moved all home directories that don't belong on klecker anymore
to gluck.  If you find a file klecker-home-${logname}.tar.bz2 in your
home directory on gluck, that's the old home directory from klecker
before we faced the break-in in November last year.

Please inspect it and remove the parts you don't need anymore.

This refers to summarised 6.5 GB of uncompressed and 4.7 GB of
compressed data.  This is *cough* quite a lot, but klecker was
restricted before you had a chance to clean up your home directories.

However, this also refers to 739 accounts, so nearly everybody
involved in the project used the account on klecker.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Whenever you meet yourself you're in a time loop or in front of a mirror.