Bug Squashing Party next weekend March 26 - 28

Hi.

I hereby announce a Bug Squashing Party (BSP) for the next weekend
(March, 26 until March, 28).

The last weekend was somewhat successfull as we have got good work done.
But clearly a single BSP now and then will not change much. So I will
try to organise another one this weekend. Main purpose is once again to
lower the RC bug count but suggestions for other targets are also
welcome.

If you want to participate in the BSP, please come to the
#debian-bugs channel on irc.debian.org[0]. We can discuss bugs
and solutions there and non-DDs can ask for sponsors for
their NMUs.

The claims page[1] is working again, you can claim any bug
by adding a file with your login name
to the directory master:/org/bugs.debian.org/bugsquash/claims/
and listing one bug number per line. By claiming a bug you state
that you will take care of fixing this particular bug and is meant
as a hint to others that they shouldn't wasting effort by working
on it, too.

I also created a page http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?BSP that
lists some proposed targets for NMUs/patches. If you would suggest
more packages, just add them there and we will consider them at the
BSP.

All normal rules[2] for a BSP apply:
 NMUs can happen without prior notice if they are uploaded to
 DELAYED/3-days (see [3] on how to use the DELAYED queue by tfheen).
 If you have a package with open RC bugs
 that are older than a week or two and you do _not_ want any NMUs to
 happen, please state this in the related bug reports.

[0] If you aren't on OPN, there is also #debian-bugs on oftc
and I will be in both channels
[1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/claims.cgi
[2] http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-beyond-pkging.en.html#s-qa-effort
[3] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2004/debian-devel-200402/msg00888.html