Bug Squashing Party -- March, 19 - 21

Hi.

It seems we're clearly making progress towards sarge (see the rc bug count
graph[0] and the progress on d-i) but nonetheless we still need
a coordinated effort to reach our goals.

  I hereby announce a Bug Squashing Party (BSP) for the next weekend
  (March, 19 until March, 21).

If you want to participate in the BSP, please come to the
#debian-bugs channel on irc.debian.org. We can discuss bugs
and solutions there and non-DDs can ask for sponsors for
their NMUs.

There seems to be no coordination page for bug squashing
parties available at the moment, as the claims.cgi[1] doesn't work
since the BTS moved from master to spohr. We will try to get this fixed in
time for the bug squashing party this weekend, but if this fails other
methods will be used.  Subscribe to the debian-qa list [2] and come to
IRC next weekend in order to find out how the BSP will be coordinated.

All normal rules[3] for a BSP apply:
 NMUs can happen without prior notice if they are uploaded to
 DELAYED/3-days (see [4] on how to use the DELAYED queue by tfheen).
 If you have a package with open RC bugs
 that are older than a week or two and you do _not_ want any NMUs to
 happen, please state this in the related bug reports.

[0] http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/
[1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/claims.cgi
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/
[3] http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/ch-beyond-pkging.en.html#s-qa-effort