DebConf4 Registrations Opened

DebConf4 Registration Opened

Today, as promised before [1], the 5th edition of the Annual Debian
Conference (DebConf4) opened its registration.

As you may already know, there will be some differences [2], and it's
important to register early.

And for the URL everybody's waiting....

http://www.debconf.org/debconf4/register/

Our sponsors until now includes:

(*) HP
(*) PSL-RS (the International Free Software Forum organizers)
(*) O'Reilly
(*) Lindows

Meet you there!

        The DebConf4 Team

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2004/debian-devel-announce-200402/msg00000.html

[2] Due to great support from HP, which will pay for accommodation
    and meals, we will be able to host 150 persons for free. We
    operate on a "First Come First Serve" base, favoring DDs but
    also welcoming everyone else advancing Debian. Even if
    you can't make the first 150, a day will cost only about
    17$US.
--
Pablo Lorenzzoni (Spectra) <spectra@debian.org>
GnuPG: 0x268A084D at pgp.mit.edu/keyring.debian.org