[ANNOUNCE] linux.conf.au 2005 call for papers

Hi,

The call for papers for the 2005 linux.conf.au has been open for a
few weeks now, and we're already starting to see many interesting
submissions. If you've got anything about Open Source you think the
community would find interesting, then I would suggest that you put in a
proposal. Proposals can be for talks or tutorials, either from a developer
or user perspective.

linux.conf.au is Australia's leading Linux and Open Source developers
conference and has been running since 1999. The 2005 conference will
be held in Canberra in April.